Account Executive - APAC Lead1 week ago - Mumbai - 1 view
Microsoft’s Enterprise Commercial division serves our largest commercial customers, by helping them maximize the digital transformation opportunity using Microsoft's suite of enterprise cloud offerings. Comprised of the Account Team Unit (ATU), the Specialist and Technical Sales Unit (STU) and the Customer Success Unit (CSU), Enterprise Commercial sellers, technical sellers, consumption experts and a variety of internal partners assist our customers in maximizing the value that can be realized from new technology. Across every role, our job is simple: Put the customer first and show them the world of possibilities Digital technology can offer. https://enterprise.microsoft.com/en-us/
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong growth mindset. Seeks to solve difficult customer challenges.
- Experience working with and leading virtual teams.
- A strong sales and business background, with 5-10+ years of sales-related experience.
- Knowledge within FMCG Industry and ability to make confident recommendations at C-level, business decision makers. The ideal candidate will have experience and ability to engage in consultative selling in the field of CPG Manufacturing / Supply Chain / Back-end processes.
- Expertise in IaaS/PaaS/Azure solution selling is critical (understanding of the domain, solution design, building business-case, experience in deployment and adoption, etc.).
- A Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required; MBA is preferred.
- Fluent in Hindi & English. Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
Capabilities & Behaviors Required
- Sales Achiever – Achieve results by understanding digital transformation drivers and customer priorities. Identify new opportunities and help customers accelerate their move to the digital age for their own benefit as well as their customers.
- Digital Transformation Driver – Anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions to customers, influencing BDMs and ITDMs, building trust with stakeholders and translating Microsoft solutions into business impact and outcomes that accelerate the customer’s digital transformation
- Sales Challenger – Continuously build industry and technical knowledge. Bring innovative industry solutions, benchmarks and references to C-level executives that drive greater efficiencies, optimization and increase customer satisfaction
- Deal Orchestrator – Orchestrate virtual selling team and all Microsoft resources maximizing revenue opportunity. Lead and drive entire sales cycle and leveraging repeatable offerings to accelerate and win deals
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As Account Executive at Microsoft you will be part of the Global Account Team dedicated to one of our most strategic enterprise customers (a global leader in the FMCG space). You will be reporting directly into the Global Account Director (based in Belgium) and will be managing the account end-to-end for the APAC zone. Based in Bangalore, where your key stakeholders will be located, you will also cover key customer subsidiaries in the zone, depending on business needs and opportunities (including Shanghai, Tokyo or Victoria).
Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Account Executive drives, orchestrates and closes opportunities with customers that produce transformative business outcomes.
Leadership & Orchestration
- Build and own, a dynamic & always-on account plan detailing critical insights and new business opportunities aligned to customer priorities and each Microsoft’s solution areas, (Modern Workplace, Business Apps, Apps and Infrastructure, Data and AI).
- Build coalition of support (IT and business) both inside Microsoft and within your customer. Define digital outcomes and path to achieve.
- Show leadership among entire account team. Direct clear opportunity ownership and support.
- Increase overall skills, specifically technical and industry acumen to deliver innovative ideas accelerating customer success in the cloud.
- Lead, drive and manage opportunities for each of the 4 Digital Transformation pillars and 4 Solution Areas.
- Consistent, repeatable achievement of revenue and consumption targets through rigorous sales discipline - pipeline, forecast management.
- Leverage and utilize key business and industry insights to elevate customer conversation and action.
- World class customer service through alignment of customer objectives and plan to achieve.